Zero9 Body Cam System Cases now available for 4 versions of the UTILITY BODYWORN Cameras. These cases wrap the Bodyworn camera system including the magnet sleeve to carry your Bodyworn Camera System on your vest, shirt pocket or other mounting point on outer carriers and uniform shirts. See below for functional features.
- BODYWORN CASE #2 (FITS THE MOTOROLA ONE AND MOTOROLA G POWER WITH CAMERA ON THE LEFT SIDE)
- BODYWORN CASE #3 (FITS THE MOTOROLA G POWER WITH CAMERA IN THE CENTER)
- BODYWORN REMOTE CASE (FITS THE REMOTE CONTROL AND NOT ANY VERSION OF THE PHONES/CAMERAS)
This case is designed to keep the phone sleeve inside the case at all times so you can remove the camera only, as needed, in order to access full functionality. The case can be mounted to a duty belt, molle vest/outer carrier or uniform shirt (review attachment options below).
The Bodyworn Camera System Case features:
- Can be mounted horizontally OR vertically.
- Retention lanyard for added security.
- Access to the phone without removing the lens clip or case itself - full functionality!
- Select SHIRT POCKET MOUNT for 2 Ulticlips designed to attach to shirt pockets and non-molle vest wherever you can find a slit to clip to.
Pair the camera system case with our upgraded carrier for the Utility Bodyworn camera system REMOTE (Not the camera itself). Normally tied off to a belt or worn on a watch band, our case will allow you to mount the remote securely to your belt or molle system (outer carrier, backpack etc). Giving you access to the controls wherever YOU want them while protecting them from accidental activation.
The case allows for all buttons on the remote to be accessed and can be mounted in several orientations depending on preference and comes in your choice of plain black or basketweave.
Recommended for You
Zero9 Duty Gear Series
Made in the USA by Cops for Cops
Ruggedized upgrade to your duty gear - whether belt or vest mounted