Bodyworn Camera System Cases
UTILITY BODYWORN CAMERA SYSTEM CASES
We've added a new case to our Bodyworn Camera System lineup! Now available, the Bodyworn Camera case Now Available for the Motorola G7 (Older version) and the Motorola ONE (Newer version). Please check the photographs to make sure you get the correct case - they are NOT the same.
This case is designed to keep the lens clip inside at all times so you can remove the camera only, as needed, in order to access full functionality. The case can be mounted to a duty belt, MOLLE CARRIER or uniform shirt (review attachment options below).
The Bodyworn Camera System Case features:
- Can be mounted horizontally OR vertically.
- Retention lanyard for added security.
- Access to the phone without removing the lens clip or case itself - full functionality!
- Magnets function inside case
- Select TEK-LOK for duty belts
- Select MOLLE-LOKS for molle mounts (outer carriers, vests, backpacks etc)
- Select SHIRT POCKET MOUNT for 2 Ulticlips designed to attach to shirt pockets and non-molle vest wherever you can find a slit to clip to.
Pair the camera system case with our upgraded carrier for the Utility Bodyworn camera system REMOTE (Not the camera itself). Normally tied off to a belt or worn on a watch band, our case will allow you to mount the remote securely to your belt or molle system (outer carrier, backpack etc). Giving you access to the controls wherever YOU want them while protecting them from accidental activation.
The case allows for all buttons on the remote to be accessed and can be mounted in several orientations depending on preference and comes in your choice of plain black or basketweave.