# Expandable Baton Case
EXPANDABLE BATON CASE - ADJUSTABLE RETENTION
This ruggedized case for multiple brands of collapsible batons will keep your baton secure and where you need it. Using the tek-lok, the Zero9 baton case can be mounted to belts (from 1" to 2.25" duty belts) at several different angles and using the molle-lok it can be mounted to molle vests, molle bags, backpacks etc. You can dial in your preferred retention and get fitment across multiple 1" series batons using the included baton retention device. The Zero9 baton case will allow for carrying the baton with the tip up or tip down.
- ASP Baton Case = ASP/Monadnock 1" series of batons (power tip, rubber grip, foam grip - all good) and other brands of 1" diameter expandable batons.
- RCB Baton Case = Peacekeeper RCB Batons - all 4 baton lengths will work with this case. They are designed to work best with the 24" and 26" batons but the 21" and 29" will also fit - with different amounts of grip available above the case.
- These baton cases are not cross-compatible (You cannot use the ASP baton case with an RCB baton and vice versa)
- TEK-LOK for trouser belts and duty belts up to 2.25" (Can mount at 0, 45 and 90 degrees on the belt - FIXED - DOES NOT SWIVEL/ROTATE)
- MOLLE-LOK for molle vests, molle outer carriers, molle bags, backpacks etc (go-bags)
*** CHECK THE FINISH DROP DOWN FOR AVAILABLE COLORS AND PATTERN ***